In aligning with our mission, we understand that every child has a unique set of needs. Belmont Charter Elementary School addresses each child’s specific requirements through small group instruction based on individual goals. This is made possible with the support of specialists, special education teachers, and bachelor degree level assistant teachers in the classroom.
We use the following curriculum resources at the elementary level:
English Language Arts
- Guided Reading using the F&P benchmark system and LLI for intervention (1st-5th)
- Expeditionary Learning (4th-5th)
- Eureka (1st-5th)
- Zearn (1st-5th)
- Mystery science (1st-3rd)
- Accelerate Learning (4th-5th)
- TCI-Social Studies Alive! (4th-5th)
- Benchmark and Navigators (4th-5th)
Our community school model offers programs and services in partnership with more than 30 community organizations to ensure that we not only meet the academic needs of our students, but that we are equally as focused on their social and emotional needs.