We’re looking for highly motivated people with a genuine passion for working with children to join our mission. Our recruiting process helps to ensure we have staff who are strong leaders and positive role models for our children.
2016 – 2017 Open Positions
- OST(Out of School Time) Site Director
- Grade 6 – 8, Math, Belmont Charter
- Grade 6 – 8, Teaching Assistant, Belmont Charter
- ECE & Elementary, Physical Education, Inquiry Charter/Belmont Academy Charter
- ECE Teaching Assistant: Belmont Academy
- IT Support Specialist
2017 – 2018 Open Positions
- Elementary General Education
- Elementary Special Education
- Elementary Math Specialist
- Elementary & Middle School Reading Interventionists
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Grades 6 – 12, Subject Area
- Grades 6 – 12, Special Education
- Special Education Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Enrichment: Language
- Family Support Specialist
- Pre-K Assistant Teacher
- Infant/Toddler Assistant Teacher
Equal Opportunity Employer
Belmont Charter Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard for race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected status.
Our Hiring Process for Educators
The specific timeline of our hiring process varies per position and applicant.
Apply for the position that best fits your skill set and interest. When reviewing your application, we will consider you for any position that you are qualified for.
- Every application is reviewed by Belmont’s Human Resources department.
- If your qualifications are aligned with our current needs, we will contact you regarding the next steps in our hiring process.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
- If your qualifications match our needs, you will be invited to demonstrate a lesson for a class and interview with members of Belmont’s management team.
- You will receive an e-mail beforehand with instructions on how to best prepare for the interview/demo.
- A member of Belmont’s Recruitment Team will contact your references at some point during the hiring process.
- You will be notified before we begin reaching out to your references.
Before you apply, please note the following
- Belmont Charter Network’s Recruitment Team will only contact you if your qualifications meet our current needs.
- If you have any questions about our careers or hiring process, please do not hesitate to direct your questions to: email@example.com