We’re looking for highly motivated people with a genuine passion for working with children to join our mission. Our recruiting process helps to ensure we have staff who are strong leaders and positive role models for our children.
2017 – 2018 Open Positions
- Elementary General Education
- Elementary Special Education
- Elementary Math Specialist
- Elementary & Middle School Reading Interventionists
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Grades 6 – 12, Subject Area
- Grades 6 – 12, Special Education
- Founding Special Education Coordinator
- Enrichment: Language
- Family Support Social Worker
- Pre-K Assistant Teacher
- Infant/Toddler Assistant Teacher
- Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher
- Teacher Residency Program
- Teacher Residency Manager
- OST Coordinator
- OST Club Leaders
- IT Specialist
- Maintenance Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Behavior Support Officer
- Maternity Leave Long Term Substitute
- Part Time Book Keeper
- Long Term Substitute Kindergarten Teaching Assistant
Equal Opportunity Employer
Belmont Charter Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard for race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected status.
Our Hiring Process for Educators
The specific timeline of our hiring process varies per position and applicant.
Apply for the position that best fits your skill set and interest. When reviewing your application, we will consider you for any position that you are qualified for.
- Every application is reviewed by Belmont’s Human Resources department.
- If your qualifications are aligned with our current needs, we will contact you regarding the next steps in our hiring process.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
- If your qualifications match our needs, you will be invited to demonstrate a lesson for a class and interview with members of Belmont’s management team.
- You will receive an e-mail beforehand with instructions on how to best prepare for the interview/demo.
- A member of Belmont’s Recruitment Team will contact your references at some point during the hiring process.
- You will be notified before we begin reaching out to your references.
Before you apply, please note the following
- Belmont Charter Network’s Recruitment Team will only contact you if your qualifications meet our current needs.
- If you have any questions about our careers or hiring process, please do not hesitate to direct your questions to: email@example.com